TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Places will only be reserved after payment of a deposit. The balance is due on the
first day of the course.
2. The Professional Shiatsu School is not liable for any costs incurred in the transfer
of fees or money to its account.
3. Places will be reserved on a strictly first-come, first-served basis.
Fees are non-refundable within three weeks prior to the commencement of the
course. All refunds are subject to a 10% cancellation fee. In the event the course
is cancelled by the organisers, as much notice as possible will be given and a full
refund awarded. However we are unable to reimburse travel or any other costs.
5. Neither The Professional Shiatsu School nor any of its teachers and/or his/her
assistants shall be liable for any damage or injury arising from non-disclosure
before the start of the course and/or each lesson of any type of health condition
6. Neither The Professional Shiatsu School nor any of its teachers and/or assistants
shall be liable for any changes in the course venue, the dates or the cancellation
of the course.
7. Filming and/or the use of videocameras is not permitted except for agents
authorised by The Professional Shiatsu School.
8. The Professional Shiatsu School and its teachers and assistants reserve the right
to refuse entry to any person whose behaviour is deemed inappropriate and/or
annoying the other participants.
9. The Professional Shiatsu School reserves the right to cancel any course, at any
time, if less than four students remain in the course, unless the remaining
students make up the difference in money.
10. By agreeing to these terms and conditions, you agree to being filmed during the
course. You also agree to the public use of those films and/or pictures in websites
and/or video sharing platforms owned or used by The Professional Shiatsu School.