Shiatsu (Finger pressure in Japanese) is a therapeutic and painless Japanese
Massage which has a profoundly relaxing and invigorating effect.
It also alleviates pain, helps improve and maintain good health and it helps in
several acute and chronic conditions (see below).
Because it doesn't use oils or creams the patient receives this massage fully
Puro Shiatsu (プロ指圧, puro means professional in Japanese) is a type of
shiatsu that combines the therapeutic effects of shiatsu massage with the
pleasure of relaxation.
Shiatsu may be beneficial in the treatment of:
- backache (lower or upper back pain) (see video)
- neck and shoulder pain and stiffness (torticollis, frozen shoulder, etc)
- during pregnancy (see our pregnancy shiatsu video)
- muscular tension
- fibromyalgia (check the scientific study)
- sprains, twisted ankle, wrist, knee pain
- menstrual dysfunction, painful periods (dysmenorrhea, amenorrhea, etc)
- digestive disorders (IBS, constipation, etc)
- carpal tunnel syndrome
- bruxism (teeth grinding)
- tinnitus (ear ringing)
- herniated disc (slipped or prolapsed disc)
Shiatsu massage doesn't work against medical advice or treatment.
It complements it. Please check possible contraindications.
The price is £50 for a one-hour session.
Please contact us for an appointment.
Therapeutic Shiatsu Mobile
Phone: 020 8694 6064
Please contact us for home treatments
For all other enquiries please contact us at: