Shiatsu is a therapeutic and painless Japanese massage which has a profoundly
relaxing and invigorating effect.
Our clinics are in Greenwich and in East Dulwich and are open 7 days a week.
One 60-minute session: £60
Five sessions voucher: £250 (To be used within three months)
Follow-up session: £55 (when booked and paid for at end of session)
(valid for bookings within two weeks)
Gift voucher: £60 (or £55 when you book a session for yourself)
Please contact us for an appointment. Phone: 020 8694 6064
For all other enquiries please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Plase note that late cancellations and ‘no-shows’ disrupt the conscientious and
prompt service we aspire to provide to all.
Any cancellation with less than 24 hours notice, will incur a charge of £25.
In the case of a NO SHOW (fail to attend a pre-booked appointment) you agree to
pay 100% of the appointment fee
Puro Shiatsu (プロ指圧, puro means professional in Japanese) is a type of
shiatsu that combines the therapeutic effects of shiatsu massage with the
pleasure of relaxation.
Shiatsu may be beneficial in the treatment of:
- backache (lower or upper back pain) (see video)
- neck and shoulder pain and stiffness (torticollis, frozen shoulder, etc)
- during pregnancy (see our pregnancy shiatsu video)
- muscular tension
- fibromyalgia (check the scientific study)
- sprains, twisted ankle, wrist, knee pain
- menstrual dysfunction, painful periods (dysmenorrhea, amenorrhea, etc)
- digestive disorders (IBS, constipation, etc)
- carpal tunnel syndrome
- bruxism (teeth grinding)
- tinnitus (ear ringing)
- herniated disc (slipped or prolapsed disc)